What type of insurance is required?

A fully comprehensive insurance is required to cover the vehicle and it will be your responsibility to insure the Vehicle from the moment you take it until the time it is returned to us or, collected by us. You must insure the vehicle to its full value against loss or damage (including windscreen damage) by accident fire or theft with a reputable insurance company.
A copy of the insurance policy will be required prior to the commencement of the agreement and at any point during the period of the service agreement and when asked to do so.
You must also make aware, to the insurance company, our interest on the policy.

We will hold a copy of the current insurance certificate on file. If these insurance details alter in anyway, we must be notified immediately. It is your responsibility to keep insurance valid and up to date at all times; this includes updating your insurance policy if an exchange or additional vehicle is supplied, any insurance certificate or cover note supplied must be valid for a minimum of 28 days, we will not accept insurance policies that do not cover the vehicle (s) for the whole period of the first month of the rental.

N.B. Not all insurance companies will cover a hire vehicle on a short term lease agreement; therefore we recommend you use our preferred supplier, Stride Limited t/a Computer Quote, to obtain a suitable quotation.

In the event that our insurance option is selected as an additional charge, this will be clearly displayed on the service agreement.

More Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us