What do I need to have with me if I collect the vehicle?

If you collect the vehicle from any one of our branches you will need to bring your photocard driving licence and two utility bills displaying your home address (as displayed on your licence).

Utility bills must be dated no older than 2 months from your service agreement start date.

If you are using AMT Vehicle Rental Insurance we will also need you to bring along your National Insurance No. so that we may validate your licence.
Since the 8th June, the Government no longer issue the paper counterpart, we will therefore need to confirm your driving history.

We reserve the right to refuse the vehicle unless the correct paperwork is provided at the time of collection.

More Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us