Am I able to take the vehicle abroad?

If you wish to travel outside of the UK mainland you will need to contact us so that we can arrange a Travel Abroad document called a VE103.

We request that you allow at least 2 working days prior to overseas travel so that we can ensure you receive the relevant documentation to avoid any delays at border posts.

There may be additional charges to take the vehicle abroad. Please contact us on 01133 874 261

More Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us